We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
WET GLAZING WITH WATERCOLOR
In this art lesson from ArtistsNetwork.tv, watercolor artist Jean Pederson completes a wet-on-wet painting of three grapes, creating rich, juicy watercolor by layering transparent and opaque paint on a wet surface. Watch and paint along with Jean as she completes a painting, step-by-step, layer-by-layer, of luminous grapes.
You’ll love Jean’s instruction, which makes learning watercolor as fun as it is easy. You’ll love learning her brushstrokes and techniques for a dark background, along with working in a wet medium on a vertical surface, making your watercolor work for you.
Preview Watercolor Techniques: Wet Glazing for:
- Step-by-step instruction to achieve a complete understanding of wet-into wet watercolor techniques
- Lessons on how to paint watercolor vertically, on a painting easel
- Watercolor lessons on brushwork, layering, edges, color mixing, wet-into-wet and more
- Tips on how to achieve the illusion of form with value
- Lifting techniques to get back the white and add pure colors
- Watercolor that is rich and dark
Then visit ArtistsNetwork.tv for access to the materials list, user reviews, and the full-length video.